§.1 General Provisions
- The data controller is Studio Login with its registered office in Tarnobrzeg, 39-400, ul. Sienkiewicza 66/24, Tax ID: 8672242854, Business Reg. No.: 366 513 517. Data protection is done in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and the data is stored on secure servers.
- We respect your right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, we use – among other solutions – secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Controller
- The service provider is the controller of the data of their clients. This means that if You have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, job position, place of work, IP address.
- Personal data are processed:
in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish and shape the content of the Agreement, to amend or terminate it, and to correctly implement Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
to the extent and for the purpose compliant with the consent given by You if you have expressed a desire to contact.
- Every data subject has the right to access the data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of the data, to object further processing of the data, and to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- The contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible electronically at the following email address: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process Your data after termination of the Agreement or after withdrawal of Your consent only to the extent necessary for the purpose of seeking possible claims before the court, or if national, EU or international law provisions oblige us to retain the data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share Your personal data and Your other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- The deletion of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of your consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and control of the access which allows us to minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us, or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The information stored in cookies relates to the IP address, the type of the browser used, language, the type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location, and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how the users use our websites, and to improve the functioning of the service, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the website.
- We use the following cookies on our website:
a) “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the service, e.g.: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the service;
b) security ensuring cookies, e.g. cookies used to detect misuses of authentication within the service;
c) “performance” cookies, which make it possible to collect information about the way in which the service websites are used;
- The user may, at any time, disable or restore the option of cookies storing by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the website:
Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly gave the consent to this by completing the form. Such data is retained and used only if it is necessary to perform the given functionality.
st. Sienkiewicza 66/24
NIP UE: PL 867 22 42 854
REGON: 366 513 517
mobile: +48 538 315 455